Saturday, April 14, 2007

Let's not forget poor ole SATURDAY THE 14TH!

Yes... we can't forget about the day after Friday The 13th - our good friend Saturday The 14th. So I thought I'd also mention this classic horror comedy from 1981. This film is whacky and weird and it actually was very scary in parts to me as a boy. I haven't seen it in years but I know that those parts are still freaky and who can forget the part with the daughter in the bathtub with a rag on her face while a gillman type creature rises up from between her legs through the suds? Lots of off-the-wall weirdness in this flick - check it out. So there you go just thought I'd give a little holler out before the witching hour. Beware of the MOON...

1 comment:

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Saturday the 14th.... AWESOME. I haven't seen that in years. Good mention!