Tuesday, April 3, 2007

It's titled "Pumpkinhead III: Ashes To Ashes" - so burn to ashes all existing copies of this "film"

This post also should have been on April Fool's Day, because when I rented "Pumpkinhead III: Ashes To Ashes" that day, I was fooled big time! This steaming pile of excrement was actually covered in a multi-page spread in Fangoria - yaarrgghh! ... Bottom line: It's utter garbage with no redeeming value whatsoever. I realized it was terrible right from the get-go and then started to scan through it and then just shut 'er down and took it out of the player. I should have learned my lesson way back with "Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings" and just hung up the cleats with the Stan Winston first and ONLY masterpiece: "Pumpkinhead". Have I said enough? It's titled "Pumpkinhead III: Ashes To Ashes" - so burn to ashes all existing copies of this "film".
here's a link to a review of this trash:
http://www.cinematical.com/2007/03/30/dvd-review-pumpkinhead-3-ashes-to-ashes/

1 comment:

The Fiji Mermaid said...

ha ha ha... Good post. I couldn't even bring myself to watch the sequel to Pumpkin Head, but I might have to check this one out just to rip on it.