Friday, March 16, 2007

Hello everyone! This is "Nightchillers" 1st post...

I'd like to welcome you all, and let you know that I just created this blog last week, and will try to figure out by which method I will upload RARE and OOP music to share with everyone by this weekend. The Phelpster at "The Manchester Morgue" is a great guy and he has given me some good advice. So be sure to add me to your site list as a place for the goods!

On a side note, The horror movie "Dead Silence" opened today. Just over a week ago I had written this movie off as just another "tense & brutal, mind-game gross-out" flick from the writer, director & producers of the "Saw" films. But, then I watched an online trailer for it and realized that it is a supernatural horror film with a scary, old, dead lady & her wicked puppet children. Not that any of this is really new, but compared to all of the mostly brutal-torture-shock horror films out these days, at least the "Saw" guys are doing something supernatural and possibly scary. So tonight I'll see it and can only hope for some scary fun!


If you want to see an AWESOME & fun '80s throwback MONSTER movie, see 2006's ABOMINABLE directed by composer Lalo Schifrin's son - it's SCARY, a lot of FUN & RULES!

EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE MUSIC REQUESTS, ASK QUESTIONS, OR LEAVE INFO AT THE FOLLOWING LINK: http://nightchillers-requests-and-comments.blogspot.com/

and...

BE SURE TO CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR NEW RARE MUSIC POSTS WITH LINKS!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Okay so folks this Jason leaving a comment on my own 1st post. Nobody has even seen this blog yet anyway until I get some music up to share in a day or so. To follow up, I did see "Dead Silence" on Friday night when it came out with one of my ole good bros, Justin. The ideas are patched worked from many horror films of the past. It had the typical Hollywood lameness to it in many ways such as script and cast (the main star), unfortunately can be expected these days. YET, it was the horror film that I hoped it would be - supernatural, scary & fun! I had a fun time with this movie and even though Justin had mixed thoughts on it, I know he had fun with it as well. I recommend it for some great spooky atmosphere, straight forward story, scariness and just overlook some lameness and get spooked! Nothing can be as bad as "Silent Hill" was for a ridiculous script and a stupid movie aside from the of course amazing sets and effects - so give "Dead Silence" a try.