Monday, February 25, 2008

Congratulations to my NEW YORK GIANTS Superbowl XLII 2007 Champions!


Congratulations to my NEW YORK GIANTS Superbowl XLII 2007 Champions! I am finally writing this follow-up blog post after the Supebowl. What an amazing cinderella finish, it just kept getting more amazing as the latter weeks passed. Most folks are saying that the Eli to Tyree play was the best in Superbowl history, and I must agree as far as what I have watched! Eli drove me and everyone crazy all year long as usual, until the kid stepped up big time right before the playoffs and never looked back! What a special player he turned into huh, it does take time. I think this confidence will make Eli an elite NFL quarterback from now on.
I still can hardly believe that out of 32 NFL teams, my team won Superbowl XLII!
I am very happy for Eli, Strahan & the whole D, running backs, Toomer & the receivers, all of the stellar rookies, Tom Coughlin & all the coaches, and just the whole team! No one can ever take it away from them... BRAVO!