Thursday, January 24, 2008

My NEW YORK GIANTS are in SUPERBOWL XLII!...



No one thought it would happen, even myself, but the N.Y. Giants are going to face the N.E. Patriots in SUPERBOWL XLII! Brett Favre is my favorite all-time QB and it's too bad the story ended but hey. Also, I have loved everything that the Patriots have done this year. Randy Moss is the man on & off the field & I'm not a Brady hater like everyone else, I'm glad he broke the NFL single-season record with 50 tds. Like all of the coaches and commentators say, if you don't like the Patriots staying in to score tds, do something about it. End of conversation.
I had a good feeling about the Giants draft picks this season, and they sure paid off! Ahmad Bradshaw, Aaron Ross, Kevin Boss, Steve Smith, etc. I feel that Bradshaw is a huge reason why they're going to the Superbowl.

Most people have been against & doubted the Giants all season, and now that they knocked off the only team in the NFL that I hate - the Cowboys, and beat the Packers, everyone has to shut their traps. The Giants broke the single season record of 10 straight road wins - that's incredible! Eli has been frustrating for me to deal with, but he's done well and now he's in the big show.
Osi, Strahan, Jacobs, Plaxico, Toomer, all the DBs, etc. have been stellar!

Props to Eli, Peyton's sittin' on the couch! Congratulations N.Y. Giants, time to dance with destiny and beat the Patriots!

2 comments:

Uncle Mike said...

Go Giants! And would you mind swapping links with me? I've already added you to my page.

http://eightiesrefugeecamp.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Raoul Duke said...

Your Giants sucked then and they suck now.