Friday, October 19, 2007

Here are two cosmic connections between me & Buckethead...


Here are two cosmic connections between me & Buckethead... Dude!!! Not to sound lame but a guy I know that did some work on Buckethead's home a few years ago said I look a lot like him... with the exception that I'm 5'8. That was when I had just barely gotten into Buckethead. Not only is Buckethead my favorite musician, but I just found out today that he has the same birthday as my older brother Mark who just turned 40 (Buckethead is younger) on October 7th!!! What an awesome trip! I can't wait to see Buckethead live! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HALLOWEEN & OCTOBER FUN BUCKETHEAD!!!

1 comment:

Rabid Hummingbird said...

Buckethead is amazing!! i have seen him live many many times, and he's coming to town next weekend!

i love how he has such a huge variety of styles in his playing. I mean Colma and Electric Tears, and with stuff Like Death Cube K and Thanatopsis...

Fantastic!